As a mom I know how hard it can be to create meals the entire family loves (especially picky eaters)! Kids can be completely unpredictable when it comes to food. Sometimes they clean their plates with no issue, and even ask for seconds. The next they’ve decided they now hate that very same meal they loved! These family friendly recipes are here to help.
You don’t have to get stuck chowing down on mac and cheese or chicken nuggets every night! These easy, family-friendly recipes are the perfect solution. The following quick and easy family recipes are not only toddler-approved, but will keep you and the other adults around the table happy too.
The majority of these kid-friendly meals are fast and easy to make, including 15 minute meals and plenty of slow-cooker and Instant Pot options. You’re sure to find something the whole family loves!
- Slow Cooker Taco SoupLooking for a delicious and low-calorie soup recipe? This Slow Cooker Taco Soup is packed with flavor! This healthy and hearty soup can feed a crowd and is a fantastic option for a filling lunch or dinner.
- Artichoke and Spinach Breakfast CasseroleThis delicious and filling artichoke & spinach breakfast casserole is perfect to make ahead! It’s an easy breakfast that is Whole 30 & Paleo compliant, in addition to being gluten-free and dairy-free.
- 35 Easy Christmas Cookie Exchange RecipesChristmas cookies make an easy and affordable gift, especially with simple recipes. Check out this list of festive cookies that are the perfect choices for your Christmas cookie exchange recipes!
- Easy Meals Using Leftover Rotisserie ChickenMake your dinner prep simple with these easy meals using leftover rotisserie chicken! Most of these recipes can be ready in less than 30 minutes (and some in less than 15 minutes!), which makes them perfect as easy weeknight dinners.
- Creamy Garlic White Chicken Lasagna SoupThis garlic white chicken lasagna soup is the coziest, creamiest and most comforting soup. Rich in flavor and easy to cook, it’s sure to be a hit with the whole family!