No bake chocolate peanut butter oatmeal cookies are so easy to whip up, and a treat for the whole family. If you’re looking for no bake oatmeal cookies without cocoa, be sure to check out this simple recipe!
Cookie recipes are always great to have on hand, especially when it comes to easy no bake cookies.
Our family loves peanut butter, and my husband has a serious sweet tooth. So a few months ago I started toying around in the kitchen with an easy no-bake cookie recipe that was quick to come together with minimal ingredients.
It took a few attempts but I finally got the recipe right for these crazy easy no bake chocolate peanut butter cookies and I gotta say: they’re AMAZING.
When you need a quick and simple dessert, these cookies are quick and easy to throw together with only a few ingredients and about 15 minutes to prepare them! They’re bursting with peanut butter flavor, and the chocolate chips are perfect to satisfy your chocolate craving.
Note: Some links may be affiliate links. That means I may make a commission if you use my links to purchase, at no extra added cost to you! I only recommend products that I personally love and believe in. Full disclaimer here.
Ingredients Needed for No Bake Oatmeal Cookies Without Cocoa
To make these yummy bake chocolate oatmeal cookies you only need a few simple ingredients:
- White sugar
- Butter (I personally use unsalted butter)
- Vanilla extract
- Peanut butter (creamy peanut butter works best)
- Miniature white chocolate chips
- Miniature chocolate chips
- Quick-cooking Oats (also known as quick oats)
- Baking sheet
- Parchment paper or wax paper
How to Make No Make Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies
My husband swears this cookie dough is like peanut butter heaven! You’ll love how quick and easy they are to make too.
First, prepare a cookie sheet by covering it with wax paper or parchment paper and set aside.
In a medium saucepan over medium heat, combine the sugar, butter and milk. Bring to a rapid boil and allow to boil for one full minute while gently stirring.
Remove the saucepan from heat and stir in the vanilla extract and peanut butter. Mix in the quick cooking oats, stirring until the mixture begins to cool.
If needed, transfer the mixture to a large bowl if your pan isn’t large enough to also hold the oats.
After the mixture begins to cool, mix in the miniature chocolate chips.
Drop the cookie mixture by heaping teaspoonfuls onto the prepared cookie sheet, or use a cookie scoop like this if you want uniform balls.
Chill in the refrigerator until the cookies are set (about 30 minutes to 1 hour).
Baking Tips for Chocolate Peanut Butter No Bake Cookies
Here are a few tips to help make sure your no bake cookies turn out perfect:
Gather and measure out all of your ingredients before you start making the cookies to help ensure the process goes smoothly.
For best results, let your mixture boil for a full minute. If it’s helpful, set a timer for 60 seconds. If you remove it from heat too early, your cookies might not set properly.
I recommend giving yourself at least 30 minutes to 1 hour for the cookies to chill in the refrigerator and firm up. You can also totally enjoy them at room temperature too, but they’ll be a little soft and sticky.
Want to experiment with different flavors? Next time try using raisins, mini M&M’s, coconut flakes, crunchy peanut butter or even a little maple syrup.
Making a double batch is also easy. Just double every ingredient!
Store leftover cookies in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
Oatmeal cookies are delicious and versatile, and can be as complicated or easy as you want! For a simple recipe, you might enjoy 3-Ingredient Oatmeal Cookies.
You might also enjoy these delicious recipes:
- 2 ½ cups white sugar
- ¾ cup butter
- ¾ cup milk
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cups peanut butter
- ½ cup miniature white chocolate chips
- ½ cup miniature chocolate chips
- 4 ½ cups quick-cooking oats
- Prepare a cookie sheet by covering it with wax paper or parchment paper and set aside.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, combine the sugar, butter and milk. Bring to a rapid boil and allow to boil for one full minute while gently stirring.
- Remove the saucepan from heat and stir in the vanilla extract and peanut butter. Mix in the oats, stirring until the mixture begins to cool. If needed, transfer the mixture to a large bowl if your pan isn’t large enough to also hold the oats.
- After the mixture begins to cool, mix in the miniature chocolate chips. Drop the cookie mixture by heaping teaspoonfuls onto the prepared cookie sheet. Chill in the refrigerator until the cookies are set (about 30 minutes to 1 hour).
Easy No Bake Peanut Butter Cookies Are So Easy!
These are the easiest cookies! I hope you and your family love these no bake oatmeal cookies without cocoa.
These kid-friendly cookies one of our favorite treats, and are great for holidays, special occasions or just because.