Say goodbye to the guilt, stress and expense of feeding your family with this easy slow cooker freezer meal plan for just $4.97!
Groceries are more expensive than ever, and the old-fashioned way of meal planning isn’t work for most families anymore. This easy to follow collection of slow cooker freezer meals was created to help families just like yours. It’s designed to maximize your time enjoying your life without wasting away in the kitchen, while still creating some AMAZING meals!
The grocery trip to make this set of 20 slow cooker freezer dump meals cost me less than $250! All of the recipes included are Slow Cooker meals. The best part? They’re all “dump” meals – meaning that you will just throw all the ingredients in a freezer bag (hello crazy easy preparation)!!
Nothing is pre-cooked – no need to get out any pots or pans or turn on the oven. You will only need some measuring cups and spoons, some freezer bags, and about 90 minutes. THAT’S IT!
To make assembly as easy as possible, you’ll be using an amazing system to help you put these together in the shortest amount of time possible without completely messing up your kitchen. You will only have to touch each ingredient only once throughout the entire prep, and you also don’t even need to look at the actual recipes during prep. You just need 4 easy to follow pages of prep to prepare 20 meals in a fraction of the time.
Stick them in your freezer when you are done putting them together, then put in the slow cooker the morning you want to eat it. It really can’t be any easier!
Here are the recipes you will create – each is made twice:
- Turkey and Beef Meatballs
- Garden Turkey Meatloaf
- Mediterranean Pork Penne
- Bowtie Pasta with Chicken and Broccoli
- Chicken Creole
- Turkey Tetrazzini
- Sweet-and-Sour Chicken
- Hawaiian Huli Huli Chicken
- Baked Pork Chops with Apple Cranberry Sauce
How This Meal Plan Works
The recipes in this printable plan were designed to use multiple ingredients in common to help keep your grocery bill low. Each recipe listed is designed to be prepared twice. Just buy the food, assemble the recipes based on the simple directions in less than 3 hours, store in the freezer and pop into the slow cooker when you’re ready to eat!
This meal plan is designed for a family of 4-5. If your family is larger or smaller, you may need to adjust your shopping list accordingly.
- Printable Grocery shopping list: This shopping list has the specifics of what you will need to purchase. It is organized by section of the store. Just check off the items as you find them. This should make your shopping trip as quick and as easy as possible (even with kids along).
- Pantry List: We took a look through our pantry and made a list of all the things most people have in their pantry – that way, they don’t have to buy it again (saving more $$ off your trip).
- Detailed Preparation Instructions: Freezer cooking works best when you can devote one afternoon or evening to prepare almost a month’s worth of meals. We’ve gone through and figured out the best way to get it all done ahead of time – so just follow our instructions and you will be all set! I would set aside 3-4 hours of prep time for this plan.
- Blank Calendars: Since these meals will be frozen, feel free to enjoy them in any order you please. I included 2 different styles of blank calendars that you can use if you want to create a meal plan for the month using these recipes.
- Recipe Cards: All of the recipes are organized and numbered; that way you don’t have to flip back and forth between recipes.
This collection will never be offered for this low again (even with sales!), and this price is only good until July 1st. Click the button below to grab your 20 Slow Cooker Dump Freezer Meals!
This is a digital instant download: No physical item will be sent to you. Upon payment you will receive instant access to the PDF download, which contains 42 pages. You will also receive an email with the PDF download link too. This collection is for your personal use only. Print the entire book, or just the pages you want to use!