Expecting a baby? Congratulations mama! Pregnancy is such an exciting time, but it can also be filled with so many questions. I’m here to help! Mimosas & Motherhood is full of resources for soon to be and new parents!
From trying to conceive, to what to put on your baby registry, preparing for childbirth and navigating the whole 9 (or sometimes 10!) months, check out some of my favorite pregnancy blog posts below.
- Nanit Pro Camera Review by a Real MomThis Nanit Pro Camera Review is written by a real mom of three, based on our family’s personal experience using this WiFi baby camera.
- Best Budget BassinetsA bassinet is a great option if you want baby close by or have a small space, but they don’t have to break the bank. This collection of cheap bassinets under $200 include the best budget bassinet options on the market with a variety of styles to fit your needs.
- 25 Breakfast Ideas During PregnancyEating the right kinds of food when you’re expecting is so important to keeping not only you healthy, but baby too. Here are some delicious, nutritious and most of all easy breakfast ideas for pregnancy.
- Balanced Breastfeeding Course ReviewBreastfeeding is a beautiful and natural way to nourish your baby, but it can come with its own set of challenges. For pregnant women, new moms, and moms-to-be who want to learn more about breastfeeding, taking an online breastfeeding course like the Balanced Breastfeeding Course can be a great way to gain knowledge and confidence.
- 35 Romantic Babymoon Destination IdeasAs an expectant parent, taking a babymoon (also known as a baby moon) can be an excellent way to recharge, connect, and celebrate your last trip as a couple before the baby arrives.