Expecting a baby? Congratulations mama! Pregnancy is such an exciting time, but it can also be filled with so many questions. I’m here to help! Mimosas & Motherhood is full of resources for soon to be and new parents!
From trying to conceive, to what to put on your baby registry, preparing for childbirth and navigating the whole 9 (or sometimes 10!) months, check out some of my favorite pregnancy blog posts below.
- What’s the Best Baby Registry?Searching for the best baby registry out there? Read on for a comparison of all of the major baby registries out there for 2021!
- Perineal Massage Benefits & Techniques to Help Prevent TearingGetting ready to welcome your little one into the world? You might already be working on your hospital bag, nursery and labor techniques. Consider adding perineal massage as you prepare your body for delivery! Perineal massage helps soften the tissues that your baby stretches during a vaginal delivery, and giving a little extra attention to this area before delivery may help.
- 100 Unique Gender Neutral Baby NamesWhether you’re Team Green and waiting to find out the gender, or just looking for something a little different, you’re sure to find something you love on this list of 100+ unique gender neutral baby names on this list.
- 5 Must Do’s To Prepare For Childbirth for the First TimeCongratulations mama, you’re in the home stretch of your pregnancy! For all you seasoned mamas, you’re probably ready to get this show on the road. For you new moms, you’re probably wondering how the heck you should prepare for childbirth for the first time!
- How to Induce Labor NaturallyLearn how to induce labor naturally, stimulate labor contractions and start labor yourself with this great list of tips and tricks.