The first 3 months after childbirth are known as the 4th trimester, and for good reason. Your body goes through so much with childbirth, and focusing on postpartum recovery is incredibly important for your health too.
Postpartum recovery comes in many forms. If you’re looking for resources about healing your body and mind postpartum, check out some of our postpartum recovery resources below.
Postpartum Recovery for New Mamas
- How to Recover from a C Section Fast!Whether planned or an emergency, a c-section, cesarean section or belly birth is major surgery that will require some extra time and care. Read on to learn tips on how to recover from a c section fast with these c section recovery tips.
- Baby Receiving Blanket vs Swaddle Blanket — Which Is Best?You have 10 million items on your baby registry and now you’re trying to decide between getting a receiving blanket or a swaddle blanket – which is best?
- The #1 Postpartum Recovery Item: A Postpartum CorsetPostpartum recovery can be tough, but a postpartum corset can help! A postpartum corset (also known as a postpartum girdle) is a compression garment that fits snugly around the abdomen, providing instant support and relief after childbirth. Read on for the pros and cons of using a postpartum corset as well as my personal experience using one after two pregnancies.
- How to Clear a Clogged Milk Duct with a HaakaaBlocked milk ducts can be not only super frustrating, but painful. If not cleared, a clogged milk duct can turn into mastitis or a breast infection. The good news it that most women can treat a blocked duct at home! Read on to learn how to clear a clogged milk duct with the Haakaa Breast Pump.
- How to Use Vibration, Like an Electric Toothbrush for a Clogged Milk DuctIf you’re a breastfeeding mama, there’s a good chance you’ll deal with a blocked or clogged milk duct. They’re one of the most common problems during breastfeeding, and while they can be uncomfortable (and even a little painful), don’t panic! Using vibration, like an electric toothbrush for a clogged milk duct, is one of the many things that can help.