The first 3 months after childbirth are known as the 4th trimester, and for good reason. Your body goes through so much with childbirth, and focusing on postpartum recovery is incredibly important for your health too.
Postpartum recovery comes in many forms. If you’re looking for resources about healing your body and mind postpartum, check out some of our postpartum recovery resources below.
Postpartum Recovery for New Mamas
- How to Clear a Clogged Milk Duct with a HaakaaBlocked milk ducts can be not only super frustrating, but painful. If not cleared, a clogged milk duct can turn into mastitis or a breast infection. The good news it that most women can treat a blocked duct at home! Read on to learn how to clear a clogged milk duct with the Haakaa Breast Pump.
- How to Use Vibration, Like an Electric Toothbrush for a Clogged Milk DuctIf you’re a breastfeeding mama, there’s a good chance you’ll deal with a blocked or clogged milk duct. They’re one of the most common problems during breastfeeding, and while they can be uncomfortable (and even a little painful), don’t panic! Using vibration, like an electric toothbrush for a clogged milk duct, is one of the many things that can help.
- 5 New Mom Self Care HacksThere is no better blessing in life than becoming a brand new mom. But what happens when you realize you feel burnt out, or overwhelmed, or just plain exhausted? Read on for 5 new mom self care hacks to help you feel like yourself again.
- Perinatal Depression and AnxietyTypically, one in five women will experience a perinatal mood disorder in their journey to and through motherhood. Unfortunately, the year 2020 has been anything but typical, aggravating already high levels of social/emotional stress, especially postpartum moms. If you’re struggling, you’re not alone! Read on for details on what is PPD/PPA and what how to get help.
- Top 10 Things to Do When Returning From Maternity LeaveComing back from maternity leave is challenging for every mom. Trying to juggle all the things you feel you need to do with work and life at home with a new little one (or two) can make you feel like you have no idea where to start. This list of Top 10 Things To Do When Returning From Maternity Leave will help as you navigate these waters.