Raise your hand if you LOVE seafood! For me there’s just something about a really good seafood recipe, especially one that is incredibly easy to throw together with minimal cleanup! Fish can sometimes be tricky, but this easy honey mustard salmon and asparagus is so simple
I love trying new recipes, but have always hated ones that take forever, have a bunch of confusing steps or use half the dishes in my kitchen. One of my favorite things about this easy honey mustard salmon recipe is not only how simple it is, but how everything cooks together for extra easy clean up!
I stumbled across the below recipe about 10 years ago, and have made little tweaks since then. This simple salmon recipe is always a crowd-pleaser, but keep in mind that some folks feel salmon is a “fishy-fish,” so you’ll want to double check on that before whipping this up for someone you don’t know well!
Ready in less than 30 minutes and enough food for 4 adults, this easy honey mustard salmon recipe is perfect for a weeknight fix.
If you’re looking for more easy recipes, be sure to also check out Easy Meals Using Leftover Rotisserie Chicken!
Foil-Wrapped Honey Mustard Salmon with Asparagus
- 1 1/2 pound salmon fillet
- sea salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon horseradish
- 1 lb trimmed asparagus
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Season filets with salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl mix the mustard, honey, horseradish and 1 T. olive oil; brush on fillets.
- Toss asparagus with remaining 1 T. olive oil. Season lightly with salt and pepper.
- Place the fillet on a double thickness of aluminum foil with enough on all sides to be able to wrap. Arrange equal amounts of asparagus along each side of the fillet. Fold up the foil and seal.
- Cook for 25 minutes.